YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
bleedingheartliberalpcgon emadtreehuggingdogooder
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question to Jay, Andy and admins...

I have a friend who is currently working on a marine education research project. She has a questionnaire related to marine education and diver interaction with coral reefs which at present is being hosted by another website, and whilst I don't want to tread on any toes by posting a link which might be seen as advertising it would be really good if I could post the link to get YDers to fill it in. I can PM the link to any of the admins and they can take a look if you'd like?

There may be a link which goes direct to the questionnaire, rather than via the other website - I've asked her to forward this to me, but as she's in the Maldives at the moment I may not get a reply for a while.

It'd be a huge help to her research if she could get as many responses to the questionnaire as possible and YD seemed like a good place to get a real cross section of views on the subject.

Would it be ok to post the link?

Cheers
Dave

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Dave,

Seems like a charitable cause and thank you for asking. Can you send me the link and I will see if I can extract the direct link and make a post accordingly?

Regards

·
bleedingheartliberalpcgon emadtreehuggingdogooder
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Gloc,

PM Sent

Cheers
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts