YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was visiting my mum at the Classic hospital in Anlaby nr Hull last night and the door to the hyperbaric chamber was open. ;Being a curious gal (or nosey so n so) I popped my head round the door and said hello to the tech.

Apparently they had a diver in the pot for treatment (22.7.07) so whoever you are I hope you are feeling ok now and that you do not have any lasting effects.

(did not ask who, patient confidentiality and all that)

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I was visiting my mum at the Classic hospital in Anlaby nr Hull last night and the door to the hyperbaric chamber was open. ;Being a curious gal (or nosey so n so) I popped my head round the door and said hello to the tech.

Apparently they had a diver in the pot for treatment (22.7.07) so whoever you are I hope you are feeling ok now and that you do not have any lasting effects.

(did not ask who, patient confidentiality and all that)
been to hull too many times and wana say how good they are up in hull at the bupa hospital!!!
mi hat off to gerrerd and gerry purdy! and all the nurses too!

·
rEvolutionary HPDW'ing
1,150 Posts
Especially the nurses, They were great!!! Fancy cracking on to someone with a huge oxygen tent on your head... :teeth:

·
rEvolutionary HPDW'ing
1,150 Posts
On a more serious note they really went out of their way to make my 16 hours of treatment as comfortable as possible. Don't fancy going back there anytime soon though.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.