YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

PADI rescue with 120 dives in UK and abroad has finally got the dosh together for my dry suit and now is v.keen to get into the brackish waters around our fair isle. Love to hook up with buddies that don't care about dive politics but just wanna get wet and see stuff. Live 40 mins from Stoney cove so crashing at my place is an option...er..I'll have to clear that with the missus!!
Good to hear from anyone who wants weekend/school hol diving inland or coastal...trips to Scapa etc, etc
Cheers everyone, good site

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Nige,

Welcome aboard squire!! As Dave said, looks like you're gonna enjoy it here, so consider yourself invited onto any and all of the troop gigs we post, as the more the merrier!

Cheers,

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Hiya Nige,

Nice to have to aboard matey.

You seem to be a man after my own heart with the cry for diving around the kiddies, oh and the wife of course.  

If you have anything in mind then just post it here and / or join us on the some of the trips planed.

Cheers,

Tim

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

:wavey:
Hi Nige!
Welcomr to the site - why don't you get a day/weekend pass and get yourself up this end of the woods - Anglesey? Lakes? etc.. Lots of places to get wet in!
Good luck - dive safe!!
Cheers
John

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

talking of weekend passes...Hurrah...i have one on the 1st Feb, the missus is taking the girls to see the mother in law so I'm a free (ish) fella...any suggestions?...the lakes sound fun...anywhere wet's fine by me...get in touch...I know Ben H will be up for it.
Cheers, Nige

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Well if it isnt the southen contingent of the Harris clan!!

Alright nige, bout time you got on the boat!!!

((N.b. Nige is my brother in law!!!))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts