1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi Guys,

http://www.diveoptix.com/

I've used these guys for two masks and they turn around your order (correctly!) in about three days. Mustard service. For those that might need their services, I can highly recommend them. They are all divers too!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

On the other hand. My Aunt paid for a mask from them at the Scottish dive show(2001) and had to go to trading standards to get her money back about 6 months later as she still didn't have her mask and they were denying all knoledge. At one point I was going to go to the Manchester dive show and hang about making a loud noise at his stand.

Peter

·
Registered
186 Posts
Imported post

Hi Bren I couldn't believe you are talking about the same crap company. I have used them and I got screwed!  I also ordered a prescription mask at the Glasgow show.  Several months later it hadn't arrived I thought I was ripped off.  They were never there to answer the phone, only some dumb switchboard answer service, well I got tired of wasting my money on long distance calls, email went unanswered.  When the mask did turn up one of them wasn't the right reading prescription and the lenses didn't match, I was also charged for bi-focals and sent single vision lenses.  As a product of workmanship the mask leaked and the lenses fell out.  They never did answer my complaints and were just to far away to go and visit.  Now you know I am a peaceful person but with that kind of service I believe its better if their out of business.
P.S. Their prices at the show turned out to greater that their web site quoted prices. 

(Edited by budgy at 9:17 pm on Feb. 18, 2003)

(Edited by budgy at 10:43 pm on Feb. 18, 2003)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Imported post

Oi white van man, if they come to the Glasgow show we can take it in turns to send their customers elsewhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts