YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"we sit at the bar sipping ice and white Russian"
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people,

whats the best and cheapest option to get prescription lenses put into my mask ?

cheers mark

·
Registered
365 Posts
Specsavers (seriously!) supply a mask with a half lens in each side. I've got one and it is OK. Only thing is you don't get to choose the mask, so no show off, latest model Gucci ones.

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Tusa make masks & prescription lenses to fit . the Splendive II , Ceos & I think the Gemini all use the same lenses. I have an old Spendive II that has just become my back up & I took the prescription lenses from that into my new Ceos .
HTH
Colin

·
Wanna Dive Gonna Dive
341 Posts
hi people,

whats the best and cheapest option to get prescription lenses put into my mask ?

cheers mark
hi mark

when you say prescription mask, what type of prescription do you mean distance, reading multifocal, if its just for reading then there are plenty of off the shelf masks that will do, if its more than just reading then they will have to be custom made to order, most use axis optical for this method
here is the link
http://www.axisoptical.co.uk/products1.htm

alby

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Promate Optical Corrective Dive Mask
This low-volume mask comes with a liquid silicone strap and skirt for extra comfort and fit. There are loads of colors to choose from and a wide range of lens strengths available.

Specs & Features:

Farsighted: +1.0 to +5.0
Nearsighted: -1.0 to -10.0
Bifocal: +1.0 to +4.0

What I like:

Large range of prescriptions available.
Comfortable.
Lots of colors to choose from.
Affordable price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts