YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another daft question for someone who knows more than me please:embarassed:

I need to find a decent supplier of ink cartridges for my HP deskjet 940c, i keep buyin them from tesco and they cost a bleedin fortune:frown: Is there a supplier of refilled ones where they give decent quality print?

Any ideas?

Thanking you in advance, 'cos i know you special people won't let me down:teeth:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
We've used refill ones and they were nothing but grief. 2 completely different HP printers (large and small format) were both convinced they were out of ink even with the replacement.

We have gone back to using new HP units, no problems since.

Adrian

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks lads, ordered from choicestationery, i'll see if they are any good when they turn up. They say on their website they will refund if you don't think they are as good as manufacturers originals:teeth:

·
Registered
168 Posts
My favourite supplier for ink

I have used MX2: Food for Enthusiasts for the past 5 or 6 years and never had a problem. Just find your printer in the drop down search window and there you have it - a selection of original or alternative inks by other co's - in your case Alphajet for £4.99 or colour at £7.99

·
Heavily medicated, for your safety.
1,754 Posts
If you're printing photos then stick with the manufacturers inks. 7dayshop generally have the lowest prices, closely followed by mx2.

As per usual on t'interweb, YMMV.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.