YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iphone 4 on IOS4.1 JB'd two years ago. Never done any updates.

Repaired the WiFi and put the phones back on the network. I was looking for some APP updates and Cydia had an update so I updated.
Now being the clumsy sod that I am I inadvertently touched something I never wanted to and on trying to back track seems I've ok'd it. Result is I have lost all sources and packages, thats to say the list is blank. Now on opening Cydia app I get Malformed line 3 in source list/etc/apt/sources.list.d/cydia.list(distparse) This pops up three times on pressing ok then the home screen loads. I cant do anything from there only the tabs on the bottom work but to empty lists and search comes up invalid APT.

Now I've tried allsorts of fixes and getting nowhere fast. What I want to do is, remove Cydia and re-install, Limera1n wont so I tried Redsn0w then Greenp0ison none will work, seems I have missing apps for the SHSH,ect.

I decided to go via Itunes (spit) and update IOS and then re-JB. This turned my phone into a paperweight stuck in the Itunes restore mode. I have just spent about three hours working on it and got it back to pre paperweight, (now't lost) but I still have the same problem in Cydia.

Anyone got the cure I need with links to the downloads tools.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Double posting seems to have hit tonight big time charlie spud.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts