YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems my ability to access threads is dwindling as the day progresses and is now upto 7 and I am unable to read comments on Fiona's thread to see what advise has been given, hence my starting this thread.
Shall I just go off and mow the lawn and hope all is sorted later? :)

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
No Advice yet, Jay probably has better things to do with his BH - just a lot of people saying they can't access certainly threads / posts sometimes.

I could access it now I can't :frown: it's a bit like now you see it now you don't :)

G

·
No Advice yet, Jay probably has better things to do with his BH - just a lot of people saying they can't access certainly threads / posts sometimes.

I could access it now I can't :frown: it's a bit like now you see it now you don't :)

Hey, sounds like YD has started it's own game of Hide and Seek. Not a Bank Holiday here today but happy to join in the game to avoid doing any actual work (was at Rheindalen over the weekend to do the IFC and am really cream crackered today so happy not to strain the old braincells......)

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Hope you had a good course then, don't bother trying to open any of my threads apparently I only talk rubbish anyway :)

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks for that Fiona.....at least I now know I am not missing valuable advise. Your not saying the owner of a diving forum would be away diving on a bank holiday ? :)

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Unlikely I don't think Jay has any UK kit anymore :)
Oh, bitch!! I have my UK kit still, just don't have time to use it.

I can't fix this cos I can't see anything that is wrong. I am having the same issue on some threads but can't see why. Might have to weather this out for a few days until I can see what the problem is.

·
diving member
1,996 Posts
Oh, bitch!! I have my UK kit still, just don't have time to use it.

I can't fix this cos I can't see anything that is wrong. I am having the same issue on some threads but can't see why. Might have to weather this out for a few days until I can see what the problem is.
Mine stopped completely 15 mins ago I logged out and tried to get back in to see it say the datafiles were being updated.
Its taken 5 mins of trying to get back in!
not that I'm complain just reporting in case it helps.

cheers Steven

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
Can't get at the blog either. (Workday here - withdrawl symptoms setting in)

Chris

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Can't get at the blog either. (Workday here - withdrawl symptoms setting in)

Chris
That's Andy's department, I sent him a PM and he said he had sent an email for the server to be rebooted or something. I hadn't expected him to reply as he is supposed to be doing something a little more important.

I am sure we will be back to normal tomorrow.

Sorry Jay I just remember you selling some stuff, couldn't remember what it was. :) Maybe I should pay more attention

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Couldn't access this thread from about 15mins ago to 2 mins ago, now I can. Weird.

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
yup trouble accesing random threads, go back a few pages and it works fine. then it starts again.

same on both puters at home and on next doors wireless with my PDA:)

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
It's also painfully slow at getting to posts and some just hang

are we maxing out the bandwidth :D

Graham

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
Gotta be blog related - the blog links have dissapeared...

Chris

1 - 20 of 32 Posts