YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Team HPDW - 10/90 for the Boys
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to some very clever members of Team HPDW (FCUK YEAH!) we are now building up a number of products that are spreading The HPDW Word

This work of art is courtesy or Ross' Genius

And this one is from the inventing shed of Dynarob

Maybe we could do a Halcyon and get into the OEM game by rebranding a full gear line ;)
I'd like a patch that could go across the shoulders of my drysuit and I'm sure Otter could attach it for me

So the big question is what else can we produce with the HPDW brand now? :D

·
Is somewhere else!
4,728 Posts
Its already been done mate. Get a Chinese catalogue of dive gear - buy all of it and get it branded. Oh, hang on...thats Beaver isnt it?

You could each get a filter on your lights that shines a big H or a P or a D or a W instead of a big spot. How cool would that be?

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
You could each get a filter on your lights that shines a big H or a P or a D or a W instead of a big spot. How cool would that be?
and the guy with the W could wave it up and down in appropriate fashion :D

·
Team HPDW .... the only way to GO ;o)
653 Posts
Paul has finally got a decent sticker... Now we just have work on the unit it's self:-D

·
Team HPDW .... the only way to GO ;o)
653 Posts
Paul Bailey said:
I'm definitely not interested in seeing your secret handshake :kiss:

I'm not way inclind but if I was .... I'd be. Waaaaaaaaay outa your league x

·
Team HPDW Cake Queen.
3,550 Posts
! Good point Minxy.

Hijab (wearers) Prefer Deep Water?
I'm sorry but we can never reveal the significance of those letters. If we did we'd have to kill you and then eat you and that would take a very, very long time ( although not as long as eating Woz or Frosty ) and we all actually prefer eating at Weymouth Tandoori TBH.
:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts