YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have I got your attention?
OK, last year I took part in an auction for PV's Thong, set up by Freeflow - I won being the lucky perv that I am:redface: The auction was to raise funds for MND / Chris Hall.
I cooked up the idea to auction the Thong on an annual basis to keep raising money and give folks a laugh, to that end I have created an iconic ensemble of homage to the lovely PV, fit to grace the wall of any office / home etc.
I have cleared this with Jay and Yvonne has kindly donated the photos that were taken as part of her original charity event.
The lucky winner should send the funds to Liz Hall at Justgiving - Pink Coffin Trek to Base Camp Mt Everest.
I should be able to add photos of my creation but bear with me as this is my first go at inserting photos.
I'm off to GOA tomorrow so I am going to ask Principia to keep things ticking along till I get back on the 21st, if we set a finish date of the sunday of that week (25th) that should be more than adequate.:)

Now for the boring bit - I am doing this purely as an act of altruism, I get nothing out of this, apart from doing my bit to help. I did not know Chris, I do not know Liz but I hope that the funds raised will help:)
If any are tempted DO NOT GREEN ME for this - that not the purpose of the exercise.
Thanks and as Bob Geldof has said in the past "giv us you're f#ckin money"
Do I have a starter for ten?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
purple vonny said:
And they have been to 34 metres. :)
Does that count as washed then...£20

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mark,
You are a star:teeth:
One thing I should have mentioned - as its an "annual" auction, the winner must set up another auction next year at this time, perving over more than a year is not good for the eye site!

Edit: I'm off on Holiday now so keep it folks (no pund intended).

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Georgina said:
I have to disagree! :wink:
Then perhaps we'll auction yours off next year! Still got it?

Come on guys, let's have some more bids. You're not just buying a bit of threadbare lingerie with a rather dubious smell - it's a donation to a very worthwhile charity. Let's hit that Pink Coffin Appeal total!

·
Living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget!
1,430 Posts
Mark Davies said:
Then perhaps we'll auction yours off next year! Still got it?
Oh yes and wearing it often! La Senza has even come to Cairo :)

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
No, they are English baps. Exposed in a moment of silliness in Mallorca last year getting changed in the back of the van. It's all for charideeee though so roll up, roll up....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts