YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

question about my DiveRite Transpac and wing

910 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  deepestandy 
#1 ·
Hi,
Just wondered if anybody has this wing etc as if so you will know what i am going on about. With the Transpac and the wing there comes some little plastic nuts with a flat screw head on them, they are to connect the transpac and wing together. Does anyone know if you can buy replacments as mine are getting passed there best.
Cheers Lee

#2 ·
Hi Lee

They are called Sex bolts ..... no really ..... but in the UK they are rarer than the rare dung fly which exists solely on the poo produced by Rocking horses ..... so we are talking pretty rare I think.

I'll find a link to a site in the US alternatively try your LDS if they have an account with Sea & Sea they may be able to order you some.

HTH
Mal

EDIT Click Here and page down to item RP9502

#8 ·
Deepoutdoors SS Bladder Bolts from Dive Machine Kent. We use them on both her Transpac and on my OMS IQ harness. makes life easy as wing/harness are removed from cylinders for transporting home and then straight onto hangers for hosing down and then hung up to dry.

#9 ·
They are just plasic book screws! you can get them in s/s if you want them. Like most diving bits and bobs they are cheap as chips if you buy them form someone who is not selling them for the diving purposes.

Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.