YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

In brief I've got to do some primary research for a removal service company as part of my Business Management degree, so I've devised a quick questionnaire which I'm going to be distributing over the internet. I was directed here by a family members who are members, and I was wondering if you kind people would help and fill it out if you get a couple of minutes free time. Theres no personal information needed, and its just a case of ticking the boxes that apply to you, so shouldn't be any problems.

Questionnaire--Removal Service Questionnaire (Generated by rformSurvey)

Thanks

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Sorry, nothing personal but I don't do surveys on the internet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sorry I should have explained myself a bit better just was in a hurry when i posted, basically my father is gus-guzzler who frequents and enjoys reading this board and is big on the whole diving. I've been meaning to sign up to the board because I've been getting more and more interested in diving myself, but this was the first real reason why I got round to doing it. Hopefully I'll be partaking in many discussions over the future, but as for this questionnaire there is nothing untoward going on, just a business project that i'm doing for my degree, where I have created my own survey which will be turned into a report nothing more, i totally understand however people's reservations about taking part in these though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts