YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all thanks for all replys to this post re the Buddy tek wing . I just got myself an excellent condition second hand  Dive Rite Trans Pac II  I  just tried it out today and its great .
it will go  nicely with my twin 7s I am getting next week .
Fiona.

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

not quite sure as it all came in one peice ready to go . quite new to it all .  its got dive rite Wreckwings on it . it has about 50lb of lift and its a single bladder
used it frist time today excellent .
Fiona

· Just not enough dive time.
9,000 Posts
Imported post

Fiona
did you get that on E-bay?
If so isnt it exciting getting a bargain that way, I got mine like that and it means more to me than all my other kit - soppy arent I?

Matt

· Registered
781 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Hry Fiona,

I'm glad you enjoyed our little trip to Vobster, even if it did piss down all day. Shame about your torch, sat in the crap at about 36m, no chance of finding it in that vis.

gareth.

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Hi Gareth thanks for buddying with me for the day I had a great time ,even with all the poor vis .I was just thinking about my poor torch at the bottom of the  36m black  hole I wounder how much more stuff has gone down there I bet its a treasure trove  if the lights suddenly came on down there I bet there would be enough kit to fill the shop up  
thanks Fiona..

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MATTBIN @ Nov. 24 2003,12:15)]Fiona
did you get that on E-bay?
If so isnt it exciting getting a bargain that way, I got mine like that and it means more to me than all my other kit - soppy arent I?

Matt
Hi Matt I did not get it on Ebay but down at Vobster on Sat ,I was really lucky as it had just come in and its rare to get a second had wing like that there . I do a lot of trading on ebay its a good site  excellent for diving kit . I have got a couple of diving bits on there now for sale .
Fiona.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.