YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 85 of 85 Posts
I was never an ADM subscriber, but tech mags going under is nothing new on this side of the pond. I guess at least ADM offers an electronic format, the ones who fold here offer a free wave goodbye.

Hell of a shame though, some of them really looked viable (thinking 990, i loved the 'grey lady down' edition)... i guess tech diving is too niche a readership to bring in the advertising revenue print needs.

Reactions: gobfish1
Not that it matters in the grand scheme, but these revelations, dropping slowly like the seven veils, reveal that a bit of history with the cast and crew of ADM/RBW preceded your "What's up with that?" introduction. Axe, meet grinding wheel, perhaps?

Hmm: Well there's no reason for a certain member of the cast to have connected me with any of the thousands of people who wanted subscription money back when she wrote obscenities to me. It's just two stones in the same foundation. I'd suppose that the rest of the stones are similar. The business model of financing expensive cameras and rebreathers and exotic trips and god knows what else by taking in subscription money and then not providing anything in return says far more about them than about us, doesn't it?

Add the odd obscene rant to unsuspecting customers in your new venture and :eek:

Oh well. Their ethics, not anyone elses.

Bubbler

81 - 85 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.