YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Hmm something missing, I got "invalid syntax error" oh hang on one too many 'h's at the beginning, can't see how to search for customer numbers though
looks like a decent way to share 30Mb of photos for free

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

http://www.photobox.co.uk/[email protected]

try this link  this seems to work better from my end .
yes you get 30 meg to start then if you order any prints they then give you 100 meg. i only uploaded some pics for printing yesterday about 1pm i got a email back about 4 pm saying the prints had been posted  and i received them to day all boxed and really good quality print ,a really good service i can recommend

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Nice pics, Steve. Well done!

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Nice One Steve.  I really like the ones of the Kormoran Stern.  Its a great dive isn't it.

Oh and see that piccy marked Kormoran Coral  well, see that V shaped space in one side, uh, that looks very familiar.  Just the size of gap that a first stage might make if a diver hit it from below.  It can't be the same table coral tho - I'm just having pangs of guilt that's all.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Nice pics steve and an easy way to view them. I had a look at the prices for prints on the site and it looks more expensive than bonus print. Dunno about the relative qualities of both services, i have only just statted using bonus print but friends of mine rate it highly. the enlargements i just ordered from bonus print were 4.99 each and on photobox they are 7.99 for the same size. Although admittedly the prices come down if you buy a lot.

Do tell us what sort of camera etc you are using

jules:D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Imported post

Come on Steve! Put them out of their misery and tell them your kit!! I know cos we have the same (nearly) camera and strobe (you know me also as toptotty!!!)

They are dying to know!!!

Must get some of my pic's on here soon!!!

Scubachick  

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

set up used was a sony p10 with a sea and sea ys25dx stobe plus wide angle lense and a lot of good luck!!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Imported post

sorry for the delay have not been on the computer for a while been decorating and had it all in bits

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

hi Timing had alook at the kormoran coral pic and did now notice the bit missing.
the dive is really grat we had a great day for it the sae was like glass and with no current could not ask for better conditions.did not know about the wreck till i read about it in the diver mag going down on the plane

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Timing @ Mar. 18 2004,14:19)]Oh and see that piccy marked Kormoran Coral  well, see that V shaped space in one side, uh, that looks very familiar.  Just the size of gap that a first stage might make if a diver hit it from below.  It can't be the same table coral tho - I'm just having pangs of guilt that's all.
That's definitely your work, mate. Bloody photographers!

Steve, great pictures. Looks like you had fantastic viz on the Kormoran, or is that just your skill with the camera?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Imported post

many thanks,i took loads on the kormoran will try and get some more on the net later to-day if i get time

·
A true Galapagos Adventurer
608 Posts
Imported post

Steve, Looking for other attachments to add to our housing, we have P12 with YS25DX. Alan James no go, have searched Cameras-Underwater but would like to compare prices, best offers and all that!!
I will also get round to sending you a couple of pics, as the wife did promise to send you a couple though my emither. Cheers, Gary  

1 - 20 of 21 Posts