YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been made aware that people are trying to send me emails to 2 different yahoo accounts I have & are having the emails returned to them undelivered .Any ideas what causes this ? & what I might be able to do to cure it ?
I get emails from other people no problem but this has been reported to mer by a dozen or more different people in different country's using different ISP's .

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
I have been made aware that people are trying to send me emails to 2 different yahoo accounts I have & are having the emails returned to them undelivered .Any ideas what causes this ? & what I might be able to do to cure it ?
I get emails from other people no problem but this has been reported to mer by a dozen or more different people in different country's using different ISP's .

e post office strike:)

Reactions: ScubaSue

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Colin are these emails to the same people.

I was replying to a group email recently for our holiday and one account getting getting bounced back, apparently because of spam I wasn't on their safe list.

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Fiona

No these are from individuals with no common denominator between them sending emails to me .Whats worrying is that one of the 2 email addy's is business so I have no idea how many more are not getting to me .These were just people who knew me & phoned to ask if I had changed email addy's

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Hi Fiona

No these are from individuals with no common denominator between them sending emails to me .Whats worrying is that one of the 2 email addy's is business so I have no idea how many more are not getting to me .These were just people who knew me & phoned to ask if I had changed email addy's

Colin
I use Google mail as my main emailing address and have had no problems with that and it is free, nor do I have problems with my aol address which isnt free. Would you like an invite to join Google mail? Pm me if you do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.