YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Bought this on Saturday just for a larf (£6.75 including a `Dive destinations 2004 book - which is shite by the way) and after watching it was impressed. Having never done Egypt its certainly whetted my apetite !!!

Anyone else got this and what do you think - particularly those who have actually dived some of the wrecks - does it do justice or is it over the top

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Kirky

I was looking at that yesterday, but decided to wait for some recomendations first.

Regards

Paul

·
Registered
27 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I bought it earlier and have watched about half of it so far. I expected it to be a sales gimmick made by one of the Red Sea dive operators but glad to be proven wrong! It gives a good insight into the wrecks and an honest opinion of the pros & cons of the different sites. Well worth £6 in my opinion.  

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

Sounds interesting where did you get it from?

Mark Chase

·
A Big Member
132 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I bought it thinking it may well be shite but was pleasently surprised as i thought it was excellent and well worth the six quid.

Can't wait to go again next year

paul

Mark they were flogging them at the dive show on the 'Dive' magazine stand

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Anyone else got this and what do you think
Got it? I'm in it!

Really good DVD made by John Macintyre of big fish television. He also did the Shark DVD on the cover of Diver a few months back and another one called "To dive for"

I'm not on commission - honest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts