YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are hoping to go out with Kev on K2 Saltburn scuba to dive a wreck that sits in 42m of water with the top at about 28m.We might do a second dive,dependant on conditions,meet South Gare at about 12ish.
let me know if you are interested.
cheers
Mark

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
We are hoping to go out with Kev on K2 Saltburn scuba to dive a wreck that sits in 42m of water with the top at about 28m.We might do a second dive,dependant on conditions,meet South Gare at about 12ish.
let me know if you are interested.
cheers
Mark
That sounds like SK Link??

Which I thought was pretty featureless big lump of metal. Would like to know if you find a better bit of it.

Gary

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sounds like SK Link??

Which I thought was pretty featureless big lump of metal. Would like to know if you find a better bit of it.

Gary
Gary
You have obviously been diving the wrong bit,its full of wildlife and bits of cargo are still on deck.However i think we have got all the portholes:embarassed:
cheers
Mark

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Gary
You have obviously been diving the wrong bit,its full of wildlife and bits of cargo are still on deck.However i think we have got all the portholes:embarassed:
cheers
Mark
I think you are right. All I saw was a high white wall and a bottom made of compartments and a few bails of paper. Saw light post too which had a few features on it. It was very big but not a lot too it. I assumed there was a bridge area somewhere.

Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts