YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought any of the Reef Jewlery items, if so what did you think of them ?

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Yes, bought C the hammerhead shark in silver on the jasper necklace. It is very nice. Good service too.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Fantastic stuff.

Diving Diva will be along shortly:) She has quiet a bit of their stuff and I have the hammer head necklace:)

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Has anyone bought through the website rather than at the dive shows
Yes.

Phone the guy too, nice enough chap. Changed the length of the necklace for me after I had ordered the worng one through the website.

·
Registered
452 Posts
reef jewellery

yes and I loved it. got it at the dive show. have misplaced it in the house though so will have to have a good search for it

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
i was looking at the hammerhead gold pendant the last tim i was at stoney !

i think it was a little over 185 quid !

very basic casting but still quiet

nice to look at !! :teeth:

G

·
I have several pieces from Reef Jewellery, but my fave is the Batfish Necklace on Snake chain, I liked it so much that I asked Peter (the owner) at the following dive show if he could make me the earrings to match. 6 Months later at the London Dive Show they were ready. :teeth:

He is a really nice Guy and is very helpful and will try to accomodate if he can :)

Corinne

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
OK Fi...
I'll check the website and let you know what you can get me for a belated half centuary...

·
Heavily medicated, for your safety.
1,754 Posts
Mrs. **** has a couple of pieces. Really nice stuff.

·
Likes to play his bongo's in the morning
1,286 Posts
better half commented on the silver starfish on jasper necklace at the dive show
bought online for Chrimbo pressy
(online service was excellent)

major brownie points earnt!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
better half commented on the silver starfish on jasper necklace at the dive show
bought online for Chrimbo pressy
(online service was excellent)

major brownie points earnt!
Yep, I also got my missus the starfish on Jasper for Chrimbo... and have previously got her the turtle on the rope chain... after many months of constant wearing, the turtles chain snapped, but Peter replaced it FOC, and also did an exchange on the turtle itself (he had changed the design slightly)

All in all, I've had very good service from Reef Jewelry, and would not hesitate to use them again...

Fiona, go for it!

Andrew

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
I've bought several pieces for Dawn over the years all of which are fabulous and some were bought on line - They're a really good company to buy from IMHO.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Turtle Earings

Cheers for the recommendations, I ordered my earings last Wednesday and they were delivered today and very nice they are to :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts