YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Fantastic stuff.

Diving Diva will be along shortly:) She has quiet a bit of their stuff and I have the hammer head necklace:)

G

·
I have several pieces from Reef Jewellery, but my fave is the Batfish Necklace on Snake chain, I liked it so much that I asked Peter (the owner) at the following dive show if he could make me the earrings to match. 6 Months later at the London Dive Show they were ready. :teeth:

He is a really nice Guy and is very helpful and will try to accomodate if he can :)

Corinne

·
Likes to play his bongo's in the morning
1,286 Posts
better half commented on the silver starfish on jasper necklace at the dive show
bought online for Chrimbo pressy
(online service was excellent)

major brownie points earnt!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
better half commented on the silver starfish on jasper necklace at the dive show
bought online for Chrimbo pressy
(online service was excellent)

major brownie points earnt!
Yep, I also got my missus the starfish on Jasper for Chrimbo... and have previously got her the turtle on the rope chain... after many months of constant wearing, the turtles chain snapped, but Peter replaced it FOC, and also did an exchange on the turtle itself (he had changed the design slightly)

All in all, I've had very good service from Reef Jewelry, and would not hesitate to use them again...

Fiona, go for it!

Andrew

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
I've bought several pieces for Dawn over the years all of which are fabulous and some were bought on line - They're a really good company to buy from IMHO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.