YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Righty ho then. Loads and loads for sale. Digger's got another shipment in!

All equipment is a year old, and has been well used but is in very good working order. Some is brand new (or so unused as to appear brand new) and will be stated as such where it is.

So, we have:

Scubapro R190 and MK2 regulators. These are about as workhorse hard as nails as regs get. These things just keep on working and working. You can strip one down in about 30 seconds flat (in fact I think Woz did it in less than 10) and they are simple functional regs. £70 each.

R190 octopuses. Octopi. Who ruddy knows, but there's several of them. Yellow version, with octopus length hose. £35 each. If you want one of these on a MK2 1st stage then let me know, can do that for £35 on top.

MK2 1st stages now available separately, £35 - great for an argon rig, they're dead simple and very compact.

Brass housed glass fronted Dive Team guages. Come out of the same factory as every other brass housed glass fronted gauge in the world it seems. Hard as nails, just keeps on working and working, on standard length HP hose. £25 each. Some seem to be brand spanking new, £32 for these.

IST Saturn BCDs, just been back to the distributor to be checked over, and all in great working order. I'm actually very impressed that these have done a year's use, as they look great, no fading etc. Pretty much every size avilable, from Bouyant Babe XS to Woz XL. £150 each.

Few torches to go in as well. UK C4, UKD800R I think, UK SL4 and Ikelite PC lite. No idea on price for these, sensible offers considered.

If you want to buy a lot of this stuff, or are looking for a load of stuff for a dive club or centre please contact me. Bulk deals are available, and postage discounts are possible if buying a few bits from me.

Please contact me or post if you have any questions. Paypal works well for me, but personal cheques and cash are fine by me. Please get in touch if you want to try anything out, or want to know anything about the gear, or my personal life.

There will be more to come probably, just got to ferret through the box and see what else is here.

Postage at cost, and it is cost, not like Go-Dive who will charge you £10 to post a rubber knob to Birmingham. If I have to guess at the postage then if I'm far out in your favour you don't have to worry about it, and if I'm far out in my favour I'll send any difference back. Just because I'm not at the post office every morning to weigh the things when you lot ask at 3am on the internet, and becasue I don't get it wrong in my favour ever, and you lot often want things posted to some funny old places that cost funny amounts :) Special and recorded delivery available on request.

Digs.

********My standard guarantee applies, I will do what is reasonable to make sure you are happy as a poo flinging monkey with this gear, I'm not a dive shop, but so far in the last 5 years of selling all this stuff I've never had a complaint. So please get in touch if anythign is not everything you always wanted it to be. You won't get guarantees like that on ebay now, so get in fast before it goes on there. Oh, and unlike ebay any attempt to do me over will result in a very unhappy Digger and no more Mr nice guy. Hasn't happened yet, but there's always a first.************

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris, you have PM.

Roll up! Roll up! They're selling fast and when they're gone they're gone for another season! Left foot right foot your body will follow...

Digs.

·
Registered
220 Posts
little mini gauges which are just lovely on stages and to be reccomended by me, £30 each.
I'd like one of these, as long as it's not one of those super-mini button gauges but a real grown up gauge on a real hose. And have you got any UK40s in your bag of tricks?

alice

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Alice, they're proper gauges on proper hoses, the neat diddy ones which you can easily use as a main SPG, not the button gauges like the Beaver/AP valves ones. And looking at the stock pile I've sold out. Bad news there.

UK40? Do you mean Q40? If so no. Might have a Q40 of my own I'm prepared to sell, brand new, no idea what retail is on one though.

Digs.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Alice, they're proper gauges on proper hoses, the neat diddy ones which you can easily use as a main SPG, not the button gauges like the Beaver/AP valves ones.

UK40? Do you mean Q40? If so no. Might have a Q40 of my own I'm prepared to sell, brand new, no idea what retail is on one though.

Digs.
Some salesman :D

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oof! Kelland swoops in and drops me to me knees! What I mean is, until someone wants one, I'm not trawling the internet finding out. So far interest has been low, so I don't have much to worry about. They're the kind of thing which will sell for hundreds on ebay in a few weeks time :)

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bumpity bump. Still got a lot of this stuff for sale, please check your PMs if you have asked about items.

Digs.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a quick bump as they're moving fast but I have quite a stock for sale.

Please PM me or post if there's anything else you need.

You've got another week or so before they go to ebay, where they'll sell for at least 20-30% on top of most of the prices here. So grab a bargain.

Plus if Amy's foot can make the news then my dive gear for sale can definitely get a bump. For a start this lot is diving related.

Digs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
torch

hi , your ukd800r torch , is this the older type with one bulb and pistol grip ?
can you give details and bulb wattage
cheers

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Please PM me or post if there's anything else you need.
Your PM's are full, can you drop me a line when you've emptied it, I'm interested in emptying my Payapl account and wondered if you could help me ;)

Arfie

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK, PM box less full now. Kind of. I only seem to be getting online at weekends at the moment because of work getting in the way of YD again.

Digs.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
First post edited to include updates etc.

Lots still on sale, moving house seems to get in the way of advertising these things!

PM me or post if there's anything you want. Bargains galore!

Digs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts