YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One for Jay this, I think.

Now that we have the facility to see where a PM has been sent to multiple people (which is great - thanks :thumbsup:) can we also have a 'Reply to All' function?

At the moment we can only reply to the original sender and have to physically input the other recipients to return a message to everyone on the original circulation list.

Ta

Helen xxx

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Oh poo - I just hought that if you could send to many you could respond to many. Oh well, I'm a techno numpty and know nowt.
The function has been suggested Helen. We just have to see if the developers fancy doing it. The PM systems is supposed to secondary to the forum, there is a bit of concern that allowing a complex PM system would detract from the main purpose.

In otherwords, if you have something to say to a lot of people, use the forum. We'll see.

Adrian

·
diving member
1,996 Posts
The function has been suggested Helen. We just have to see if the developers fancy doing it. The PM systems is supposed to secondary to the forum, there is a bit of concern that allowing a complex PM system would detract from the main purpose.

In otherwords, if you have something to say to a lot of people, use the forum. We'll see.

Adrian
Yes but if for instance I'm asking for payment for a trip then I don't want to give everyone and their mother's my details - so wouldn't put that on the forum!

Steven

1 - 5 of 5 Posts