YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put this in the local rag!!

ladies and gentlemen it is with great sadness that the legend diver and scrap metal recovery expert A man i once borrowed a 2lb lump hammer to adjust my kit on the boat has passed over to the dark side, we understand he put up a strong fight but gave in to the constant badgering for his credit card. A diver who i once inspired to be, has been reduced to a 6 meter look at my kit isn't it great diver. :D

if you are at vobsters please throw a reef in the area of the 6 Meter platform as the sea is now out of reach so long good friend

Goodbye Fin (tear in eye) why? he was soo young

Graham

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
It is indeed a very sad passing, i was deeply shocked when told it had happened :)

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
Errrrr :confused: Is this saying that Fin has gone DIR as opposed to diving it appropriately ? :teeth:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wot? [rubs eyes] Fin? The Fin? Fin of the red drysuit and wreck destruction tools? Verily, and so it was the sea parted and a plague of frogs fell upon the houses. The first born of each family awoke to find his twinset boots had disappeared and neoprene suits up and down the land did burst into flames.

Blimey.

It's the end of the world as we know it. Graham, it's up to you now...

·
www.finingaround.co.uk
1,826 Posts
Wot? [rubs eyes] Fin? The Fin? Fin of the red drysuit and wreck destruction tools? Verily, and so it was the sea parted and a plague of frogs fell upon the houses. The first born of each family awoke to find his twinset boots had disappeared and neoprene suits up and down the land did burst into flames.

Blimey.

Thats Fin of the black drysuit (black every thing)

Fin

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Seeeeeeeeee i told you,

If DIR survived long enough it would eventualy be drageed down to normal standards by the influx of crap divers.

Thanks Fin, I love it when i am proved right :D ;)

ATB

Mark Chase

PS: I was going to pack in deep stuff and go back to OC. Now i have dived the KISS I cant see the point of OC any more. I will be interested to see what a KISS diver makes of going back to OC again so keep us informed.

ATB

Mark

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
Thats Fin of the black drysuit (black every thing)

Fin
Someone punched you and you just wanted to match all over didn't you :p

It's so sad to lose colourful divers to the Obsidean Order :sad: Next thing you know our Tango Digger will disappear due to a black suit, rather than all the other reasons :rolleyes:

Dude !! Don't you change a thing :teeth:

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
I've just bought his breather and sold him my black TLS - it's all over now baby blue :)

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
I've just bought his breather and sold him my black TLS - it's all over now baby blue :)
Smart move M8 :D Can i interest you in some Howard the Dude multi coloured webbing ?

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Blimey.

Sorry to upset at the moment Fin joining the Southern DIR clan was just to much, i thing it's going to be a G&T tonight

Graham

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Sixy said:
Next thing you know our Tango Digger will disappear due to a black suit,
It's already happened, he sold the suit to another YDer

Sixy said:
Dude !! Don't you change a thing :teeth:
The salmon fins are being replaced by black turtle fins.....eventually when a certain kn*bhead finally delivers them :D

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
It's already happened, he sold the suit to another YDer

The salmon fins are being replaced by black turtle fins.....eventually when a certain kn*bhead finally delivers them :D
:eek:

What's happening to the salmon pink ones? Can I have them? :D I have to balance out the force of Fi

1 - 20 of 21 Posts