YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi folks, Been looking at a RoHo drysuits.
Has anyone on here had experience of their Comercial Suit or their Turbo neoprene suit?
All comments appreciated

Thanks

Simon A

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Buddy of mine has just taken delivery of one, but as she's recently had a bit of surgery we haven't taken it for a test flight yet. Looks good though.

Should get it wet in about two weeks. I'll report back then if it's not too late for you.

·
aka Rich.
166 Posts
Imported post

Simon,

I've used a RoHo commercial a few times as you can hire them from RoHo. I found them alright, had no problems. Lots of people in our club use them as a "starter" suit, and then move towards the RoHo Technical as I think it's better material.

If you can wait they'll be selling all this years hire kit off at the end of the year. I think it's usually about 50% discount on shop prices.

You could also look at this special offer suit http://www.roho.co.uk/dive/diving_offers.html. It's the same material as the Commercial. Apparetnly It's cheaper cos they are only doing limited off the peg sizes and it just comes in one colour (black/grey).

I own an Otter Skin which I think is excellent. You'll find lots of recommendations for them on here. Divers Warehouse are having a massive relocation sale at the moment. They have loads of ex-hire and existing stock dry suits on sale (Otter Skins and Neoprenes). I was there on Saturday and there seemed to be some great bargains. The sale is on for two weeks.

Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts