YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GUE Tech and Cave Instructor
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Does anyone have a source for decent Royalty Free Music? Ideally I need to get some music Beds to go under voice overs, as well as more upbeat stuff for underwater sequences.

Thanks

John

·
Presenter - info on scuba diving dot com
536 Posts
I use a company based in the Bournemouth area called Notepad music.

You can audition and buy online from their website.

They have a search for genre or instrument facility and you can also just buy tracks at a time if you wish.

Send me a pm and then when I am on my office machine, I can look up their website for you.

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts
Hi All,

Does anyone have a source for decent Royalty Free Music? Ideally I need to get some music Beds to go under voice overs, as well as more upbeat stuff for underwater sequences.

Thanks

John
John, if you get hold of 'Digital Video' magazine you'll find a cart-load of musiscians/studios doing royalty free. The top end of the market is DeWolf Music... they are used a lot by broadcasters.

Berko:)

·
Presenter - info on scuba diving dot com
536 Posts
The only problem with De Wolf and KPM etc, (we used them in the film company I worked at years ago) whilst being very good, is that they tend to be a little expensive and not so flexible for use. (unless that has changed now with all the competition?)

Both the above have very extensive libriaries though as they have been in the business donkeys years!

Good tip on the mags Mr Berk! :)

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks

John
Have you tried just doing a google search? If you're not planning to use the stuff commercially, there's quite a bit out there that's available for direct download...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.