YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just registered with YD (found you through the DiverNet forums). SAA Club Diver from down south, 23 dives, still wearing a semi-dry (and enjoys it!), who just wants to get loads more experience by doing what we all love doing - diving!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Martin,

Likewise mate, welcome to the fun. Look forward to reading your posts on the forum's pages, and maybe getting wet.

Cheers,

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

ah ha.... welcome aboard matey! I'm not the only one now who dives in a semi!  :yelclap:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

Martin are you up North now? Or planning to commute? I often venture out on Deep Blue's RIB from Tynemouth of a Thursday night if ever you fancy that sort of thing. And if not...hope to catch up with you soon.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I live down south, but my parents live near Birmingham, so I've promised myself a day out at Stoney one weekend (using my parents for the accomodation!) and it'll also give me an excuse to see them in October (and by coincidence pop along to the NEC Dive Show whilst I'm there!) Most of my diving is done off the south coast (awful viz, but hey, it's diving!), although I do to dive in Cornwall a couple of times a year where the viz is excellent.  If I'm ever up your way, I'll be in contact looking for a buddy, so keep your eyes peeled! :bravo:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts