YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just applied for a job and they have asked what my salary expectations are! its for position of eCommerce Manager based in Middlesex. Now considering I’ve just graduated from uni in digital media production what should i say are my expectations realistically?

Thanks,

Chris Middleton

·
In the sea you are not at the top of the food chai
373 Posts
I have just applied for a job and they have asked what my salary expectations are! its for position of eCommerce Manager based in Middlesex. Now considering I’ve just graduated from uni in digital media production what should i say are my expectations realistically?

Thanks,

Chris Middleton
check out some of the monster.co.uk websites to give you a feel as to what the role would pay, then add a few thousand to try your luck (they can then knock you down)

dan

·
Registered
51 Posts
simple answer is to type "salary checker" into google (other search engines are available) search UK sites and youll find page after page of sites offering quick checks based on location and job role across the UK.

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
First off, i'd have a look online and find out how much it will cost to buy or rent a place.

Then factor in your basic living costs.

Add a bit for a social and life and you're starting to get an idea.

Look on Jobsite UK - 1000s UK Jobs, Start your Recruitment Job Search Now and see if there are any compareable jobs to give you an idea as well. The maths might not make it worth the move.

UpMyStreet - For Where You Live used to give you an idea of council tax costs etc. . . .

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Work out how much you need a month for all bills including travel, food etc then add some for living off then add tax and national insurance hey presto thats how much you need.

·
Retired
2,054 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts

Thanks,

Chris Middleton
Chris, make sure they pay you what you are worth.

That should be enough for an airfill and a pint each month :teeth:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.