YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi

The Leader of the Opposition is having a few girlie friends round on Sat 31st and has given me my marching orders for the day. (hurray)

Anyone want a plowter in either Guildy or Wrasbury? Am looking to check out kit before my Mull trip (weekend after the YD gig) so if it needs fixing I have plenty of time.

Am BSAC Advanced but dont have a clipboard, a baseball hat or a beard (no comment about the gut though)

Have been to Guildenbog before (a few years ago) but not Wrasbury so dont expect a guided tour of the sites  

Am happy to give a lift if you live en route (& share petrol).

Any takers
Simon

·
Liberal Lefty
1,694 Posts
Imported post

Hi Simon

I'm up for some silt diving in Wraysbury this Saturday if you're still looking for a buddy.

PADI RD, 100 dives, North London based (Harrow)

Drop me a line  - andy_harries at hotmail.com

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

Hiya - at the mo am waiting to get a call from IDH who hope to get his regs out of service; we were looking to go to Guildy.

IDH - any news mate?

If he is a no then, Wraysbury sounds good. If IDH is a Yay, then I would be happy to switch to Wraysbury and meet up with you as well (as one silt fest is just like another  
). IDH - any good for you?

I am up for a 3some (as it were  
) - but I guess you guys would have to be okay with it???

Simon

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

This Yorkshire Divers thing works, doesn't it just  

This was the first time I had got a buddy out of YD.

Met up with Ian (IDH) at Guildenbog and did 2 dives. Ian wanted to test out his new toy - Greenforce torch - and I just wanted to check out my kit to see if it needed patching, aquasureing, gaffer taping, hitting with a lump hammer or greasing.

4-c water temp and there were folk there in wet suits....

Simon

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

well, they all seemed to be having a good time (rather them than me). I took it that they were smiling as opposed to grimacing, but I could have been wrong on that one  

Simon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts