YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find myself looking for a space for Saturday. Will consider anything from Penzance to Poole depending on ropes off.

I am gassed up with 32% plus 50% in a stage, so anything to 35m max, maybe up to an hour runtime allowing for a second dive.

Anyone?

Adrian

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
I find myself looking for a space for Saturday. Will consider anything from Penzance to Poole depending on ropes off.
Is that alphabetically or geographically?

That would make Plymouth in and Portland out. And I'm sorry you can't dive Pembroke.

·
Registered
7,598 Posts

I am gassed up with 32% plus 50% in a stage, so anything to 35m max, maybe up to an hour runtime allowing for a second dive.

Anyone?

Adrian
Got one space on Wight Spirit out of Lymington on the Sunday.
Only 20m, but still gonna be good.

T

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got one space on Wight Spirit out of Lymington on the Sunday.
Only 20m, but still gonna be good.

T
Now if that was Sunday 17 we could be talking. I will be in the Southampton/Lyndhurst are on Saturday. I have permission to stick around for Sunday :)

Adrian

·
GUE Tech and Cave Instructor
1,259 Posts
Aye, I saw John. I'm afraid I can realy only do the one day.

Adrian
Be happy to have you along for 1 day only if you like. We've booked and paid for the whole boat, so an extra person makes it a bit cheaper for the rest of us :)

Should be something 25-30m range and then a second dive. Not sure exactly what time ropes off is, but if I can let you know once I know if you want.

Thanks

John

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Be happy to have you along for 1 day only if you like. We've booked and paid for the whole boat, so an extra person makes it a bit cheaper for the rest of us :)

Should be something 25-30m range and then a second dive. Not sure exactly what time ropes off is, but if I can let you know once I know if you want.

Thanks

John
It's a very long drive each way though John. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
I have to confess...
It's all my fault...
I'm going away on Friday and will not be around to tow the club RIB...
I'll get the hair shirt on now...
Paul

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have to confess...
It's all my fault...
I'm going away on Friday and will not be around to tow the club RIB...
I'll get the hair shirt on now...
Paul
Not really, it's just the way things happen. I don't think we would have enough to go where I wanted even if we did have a tow. :( That in combination with the only day I can do.

I suppose I could go Sunday with the likely target of the Galicia :( :(

Cheesed off though.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Well you will go on holiday when I've arranged to do the Skaala...
I'll put you down for the FOYLE gig though!

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Adrian, I know a guy who may have spaces on Pete Hambley's boat - but that depends if you want to dive with Pete again?

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Adrian, I know a guy who may have spaces on Pete Hambley's boat - but that depends if you want to dive with Pete again?
I didn't last time! :D I've seen that Red Neill has a space on Venture or Ammoco, so I've posted there, but if Furious has a space, I'd be interested on what they plan to do.

Adrian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts