YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Anyone doing an Inland splosh this weekend. I need another test dive in the twins, prefer Stoney for a bit of depth but either of the other two will do.
Was paired for Wraysbury but the others are dropping like flies.

Rgds
Matt

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I'll do Stoney with you Matt. PM on its way soon. I'm going to be kit-fondling too.

Digs.

·
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Cheers
prefer Sunday, late start about 10?
You doing invert 12's plus stages? We'll need it, well I will anyway.

Matt
ps no pm received.

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

Matt,
So you not going to Wraysbury on Sunday? oh well!
I need to get weighting sorted and try out my dry suit, So I guess I'll either be at Wraysbury with Alison on Sunday, or if Alison still has her cold I may well try to meet up with you at Stoney on Sunday if that's alright? (I'm only OW)

Simon A

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Hi chaps I was getting a bit despondant havent dived for a couple of weeks but if you dont mind me taggin along love to meet you at Stoney. PM me if its ok Lou.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>
Hi I am also looking for a buddy for wraysbury for Sun 7th or Mon 8th if anyone wants to dive
Fiona.

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

Fiona,
Muself and my wife may well be going to Wraysbury on Sunday to play with our new drysuits. I'll know for sure on Saturday, and I'll let you know.

Simon A

·
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Simon
it looked like everyone was dropping out and I was going to be a loner at Wraysbury on Sunday, so I posted that I would go to Stoney and let you guys stay as was, sorry for the confusion.

Matt

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

Matt,
no probs, If people manage to make Wraysbury I'll see you there. If everyone else bins Wraysbury I may well come up to Stoney on Sunday, and hassle you there.

Simon A

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

I'll be playing with my new drysuit in Wraysbury at the weekend, so there'll be no Viz by the time I've finnished!

Simon A

·
Registered
330 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>
for anyone going to Wraysbury on Sun ,what time do you want to go I will get there for 10am if thats good for everyone else ?
Fiona.

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

Fiona,
Alison and I will be at Wraysbury on Sunday, We'll probably be there around 10'ish (green Peugot 306 R163 XAV)

Simon A
====edit====
Fiona,
Sorry, I've lost your mobile Number.
I've sent you an email
see you approx 10am tomorrow at Wraysbury.
===end edit===

1 - 15 of 15 Posts