YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just booked onto Cutlass to dive the M2 on Saturday, with a nice easy ropes off - 12:00.

There are 2 spaces left if anyone wants to join me ;)

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:eek: I only know one other person on Cutlass. The other 10 may not be amused by 'Woz Antic's' However, just in case, I'll bring my sword and Pirate Flag :D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I think balloons filled with shaving foam , or dyed red shaving foam would be funny. However a polite wave will probably be the only outcome, oh actually, scratch that, i havnt the faintest idea what the hell is gonna happen this weekend.

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We shall play a light gave of shove h'appeny upon the quarterdeck then to the promenade deck for a pipe full of rough shag and a reminisce about the good old days when the poop deck wasn't just for pooping.
oh, ffs. today, i have already had someone threatening 'remote groping' or 'groping by proxy' and now you are demanding 'rough shag'.

:eek:mg:

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
oh, ffs. today, i have already had someone threatening 'remote groping' or 'groping by proxy' and now you are demanding 'rough shag'.

:eek:mg:
Not just demanding, you brazen faced hussy, expecting. Demanding is a cheap trick of a tuppenny h'appeny whore. Now to the scullery with you or you'll feel the back of my hand!

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not just demanding, you brazen faced hussy, expecting. Demanding is a cheap trick of a tuppenny h'appeny whore. Now to the scullery with you or you'll feel the back of my hand!
whereas you, my dear, are only used to feeling the palm of your hand ;)

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
M2 sat, entertainments sorted - i'm on that trip and will be on my mobile disco box (which has just decided to throw a wobbly on the temp stick - so i'll have flashing blue/green lights until it gets fed up at about 10m and goes green) :D
which boat? Cutlass, or Woz's hooligans?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts