YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi, i am Andy, Just a plain old wreck diver from the Dover area,having done most of the good wrecks in the channel, i spread my wings when the company i now work for asked me to dive with them 3 years ago.
I was a memebr of BSAC & SAA, but still help in training at my local club when i'm not away in Cornwall. Curently at my club as the Boat Officer ( 42' ex watson class lifeboat ).

Always on the look out in diving with new people just for the fun.
I'm impressed with this forum,good topics and BLO*DY good friendly bunch, better than some cocky instructors on other fora's.....

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Wreckie mate,

You're more than welcome aboard and thanks for your comments about the forum - we aim to please and provide a forum for divers of all schools, ages, agencies/clubs (regardless of politics) and those that want to do it safely whilst having as much fun as you can whilst dressed!

Please get in amongst it, treat the place like your own and we look forward to reading your postings, questions and answers!! Oh, and consider yourself - as with all members - invited on any and all dives that we post as troop gigs! And don't be afraid to provide input and back ground on any of the more southerly dive sites - as some of our more northerly bretheren may not have dived them or been that far south! ;)

Welcome again and dive safe.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

South!!! you fall of the end of the world if you go South...

Andy, good to see you bro, It appears our next troop gathering might be North Wales way for a weekend of frivolity and fun mixed with some serious diving, hope you can make it mate...

p.s. Watch out for a sh*tload of dive trips for next year to be announced vuuuuuury soon..

regards
Dave

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

hi Wreckie, just echoing the above comments.  Would be interested to hear your tales of thjose wrecks darn sarf if you get time to tell us.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Cheers lads,,, thanks for the welcome.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Wreckie, welcome aboard.  It's getting crowded but always room for one more.  Catch up with you sometime.  Dive safely.

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Frog on 9:51 am on Nov. 28, 2002
It's getting crowded but always room for one more.  
<span =''>

Just Like Ice Cream!

Hi Andy,  not to labour the point but welcome aboard mate hope you'll spend many hours here - we all seem to, in fact for some of us work just seems to provide a distraction from YD.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

Hi Wreckie - welcome aboard - let us know of some of the better dive sites in your area - it might be worth a detour on some of our trips beyond "Brum"!
Cheers
John

·
Registered
59 Posts
Imported post

Welcome on board Lawrence.

I hope Canada is treating you well. Some of my relatives from Valletta have emigrated some time ago to Quebec and Toronto and they seem to be having a whale of a time.

Hope to chat soon and take care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts