YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mum has just got back home from having her first eye operated on for a cataract. Apparently, she has got Scandinavian genes (which were distinguishable from the doc's examination of her eye) and her's is a special case that may even be worthy of making it into 'the exams' - this is the doctor talking to the trainee.

Obviously, this throws some sonfusion into my mind because I thought she was a Lancashire lass and I was a soft Southerner! Also, I did go and check and mine are currently Levi's!

Anyhow, I wondered how this marvellous Scandinavian gene manifests itself ............ as a pre-teen kid I had blond hair ............. but I'm only 5'8" ............. I'm sure I'm double horny with a helmet to match ................... do Scandinavians live longer or ....................... I hate the taste of fish?

Anyway, any information on how this makes me superior to my old self would be gratefully appreciated ................. not to mention, "how can I find out the extent of my new found Scandinaviannussnuess?"

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? :embarassed:
Well .......... a nibble now and then ............. preferably covered in honey .................... or TK, I suppose .................. perhaps not ...........

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
Anyhow, I wondered how this marvellous Scandinavian gene manifests itself ............ as a pre-teen kid I had blond hair ............. but I'm only 5'8" ............. I'm sure I'm double horny with a helmet to match ................... do Scandinavians live longer or ....................... I hate the taste of fish?

Anyway, any information on how this makes me superior to my old self would be gratefully appreciated ................. not to mention, "how can I find out the extent of my new found Scandinaviannussnuess?"
I'm 1/4 Danish and could blame my libido on that but I'm also rumoured to be half Sicilian and can blame more on that !

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm 1/4 Danish and could blame my libido on that but I'm also rumoured to be half Sicilian and can blame more on that !
You have an outdoor swimming pool? Wow!

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you not seen Wraysbury? :D
Erm ................. no ................. I would like to own a decent sized hole in the groud locally .......... with some depth. I had thought of flooding the dry well in my garden but there is only just room for one diver at a time ............... and no side slung cylinders!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts