YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Scary film.... NOT!

799 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  hammerhead 
#1 ·
Imported post

Got this link via Scuba4less, it's a trailer for a new film, basic storyline is man and his wfe surface from a dive, the boats gone, and they're adrift. Check out the "scary animals"  

http://members.streetwise.com/openwater/trailer.htm

See less See more
#3 ·
Imported post

Now if they had had an Eperb

I suppose dehydration; hypothermia and sunstroke were a bit boring sooooooo bring on the killer jellyfish and the bravest moray Eel ever. I do hope he doesn’t successfully kill the shark with that penknife.

The bollocking he will get on YD will make him wish the Jelly fish had ate him

Mark Chase

#4 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mark Chase @ Mar. 19 2004,19:50)]I do hope he doesn’t successfully kill the shark with that penknife.
Completely unrealistic.  No chance of killing a shark with that toothpick.  

If he was a proper diver he would know exactly what to do?  

Stab his buddy  

#5 ·
Imported post

It's actually a true story and the two divers in question were never found !
Personally I wouldn't mind seeing it !!!!!!!
Admittedly it's something I've always worried about particularly when I was in the red Sea as I heard plenty of stories of people being left behind !  

#8 ·
Imported post

So.... two divers went missing and a fictional story was devised for entertainment purposes, and the best they could come up with is kit-and-human-eating-jellyfish
 Aren't our American "cousins" normally abducted by aliens and subjected to rectal-probing before having chips stuck into their neck ? Maybe that's just for the duelling-banjo hillbilly ********  

(ahem... sits back awaiting the inevitable "demands for an apology" from YD's newest intercontinental members, Billy Bob, Joe Bob, Bubba and Cletus)

#9 ·
Imported post

i demand an appology or am gonna send ma cousins Bo and Luke ta distribute sum whoop ass to yall city folks .a would do it ma sell but am gon to hicksville padi centre to sign up for the killer jellyfish and brave moray self defence course and the how to kill,prepair and cook a shark at sea course ,i already did the panic and shout loud at each other course

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.