YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Guys,

I know this is a difficult one but I've just got a mail from some of the guys I usually dive with saying that the boat for Sat and Sunday's trip to North Berwick ain't gonna go.

Anybody diving this weekend that I can tag along with? Ideas?

Ta

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

I was all for driving up to Scotland again this weekend as last weekend was mighty, but I've just spoken to Scoutscroft and they are telling me its not worth the trip at the moment as the NW's are kicking the shit out of the place....

I'm totally gutted as I've never stopped thinking about it all week....

There was talk last night at the club of a dive onto a wreck off South Shields Sunday afternoon, but I'm not sure whether that'll happen with the weather turned.... looks like I might have to go inland to get wet.... Hodge Close anyone??

·
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

If St Abbs was gonna be shite N Berwick would probably be similar. I've managed to scare a couple of guys to go to Loch Fyne on Sunday ... I guess that'll have to do.

Next time your going to Abbs give us a shout.

Gav

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Will do Gav, as it happens I think I'm gonna be there next weekend as I got a few excited at the club last night with tales of fantastic diving from last week, so they are all now talking about going up and staying over the night, Saturday thru Sunday... Now I've just got to hope that the bloody weather sorts itself out between now and then...

I've enjoyed my last 4 dives in Abbs so much I've decided that I'm going there every weekend if possible, cept this one of course

·
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Next weekend I've promised one of me mates to go to the cricket at Old Trafford ... after that I'm up for St Abs at any time.

Here's to SW winds

Gav

·
Dive without politics
2,106 Posts
Imported post

Where in loch fyne were you thinking of going, i think i may be there at the weekend too.

DM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts