YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

scuba jewellery

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Scuba Dub 
#1 ·
Imported post

I need help, (obviously)

I'm looking for a christmas present for my wife. She wants ear-rings. Does anyone know of any scuba/diving themed jewellery - dolphins, starfish, yd logo?

It's really got to be a web-based store with delivery to the uk or else in central london or birmingham at a push.

Digger, you must know of somewhere surely?!!

tas

ps apologies for the avatar if it's "yours" and I've temporarily nicked it

#3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Tas

Sorry haven't got a website for you, but just as an aside, are you sure your wife wants diving related jewellery?  Most diving stuff is usually produced in silver, does she wear silver?  I know someone will say, I am sure he knows his wife, but I know if someone bought me silver I wouldn't wear it.  There was a company at the dive show which sold dolphins, whale flucks and other diving items, but can't remember the name.  Will try and find it in Diver mag for you.

Sorry if you think I am stating the obvious.  

Fiona

OK just had a quick look, try this one.  WWW.marinejewellery.co.uk, looks like some nice things on here

#6 ·
Imported post

Fi
They look really nice dont they, not tacky like some stuff you see, Tas, definately the sort of thing us female divers with taste would like for Chrimbo...
can some-one send this link to Nick please??

#10 ·
#9 ·
Old thread ressurected! Well I keep getting spam e-mails from a company selling Diving Jewellery. I'll have to check which one it is. Ah here we go. Reef Jewellery. Just what I need. A load of diving jewellery for sale, which personally I can't really stand, sent to my inbox every time they feel like having another promotion.

I have no idea how I ever ended up on their mailing list, but I sure haven't bought anything from them. Please feel free to vote with your feet people.

Digs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.