YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wreck Ferret 1
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A samll group of us are going out with aquanauts this weekend i think there a few places left on the boat but i was wondering about the curent Vis out of Plymouth, as anyone dived the JEL or Scylla in the past week?

Ron

·
One half of team dip sh!t
1,638 Posts
We did the Elk last sunday and the viz was 3m ish. we went out to do the lighthouse but it was to rough, so we came back in and did the Elk.

The week before we did the Rosehill and the JEL viz was then around the 4-6m mark.

hth

Dave..

·
One half of team dip sh!t
1,638 Posts
A samll group of us are going out with aquanauts this weekend i think there a few places left on the boat but i was wondering about the curent Vis out of Plymouth, as anyone dived the JEL or Scylla in the past week?

Ron
what day are you doing with Aquanauts cause me and Dr T are with them on sunday :teeth:

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
I did JEL Sunday and the viz was about 3 mtrs on the outside!

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Did this last weekend and there was four hard boats two ribs and a live aboard on there, it was like wembly on cup day i even saw one diver walking across the hanger deck ??

the viz on the decks was 4-6 meters and below that around the props was 6 - 8 meters

Graham

·
Wreck Ferret 1
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the update ill leave the video camera at home AGAIN!

Dave we were going to be on the boat SUnday but i have an EFR instructors course so we brought the booking forward to Friday and Saturday.

R

·
Registered
22 Posts

Ron
Dived both last weekend, vis 4 - 6m

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
ah touché

good come back have a green for swimming across to they JEL

graham

1 - 12 of 12 Posts