YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seaquest Pro QD plus SL Medium/Large Sized BCD + Extras for Sale

Now advertised at: eBay.co.uk: Seaquest Pro QD plus SL Medium/Large Sized BCD + Extras (item 290127844174 end time 21-Jun-07 13:07:15 BST)

(For sizing chart please see http://kentdiving.com/pdf/Aqualung BCD Chart.pdf)

BCD is about 1.5 years old and has done about 100 dives (varying between sea and quarry). Still looks as good as new but am selling as I just bought myself a wing :) Excellent BCD I know loads of people who have these and have never heard a bad word about them. BCD has been used in freezing water in Feburary to diving with just shorts in Egypt without any troubles.

I also have a couple of the accessories for this jacket. These are the Wenoka knife which fits on the left hand side pocket of the jacket, and a retracting line (fitted in left pocket) which allows the easy connection of an SPG. Both these accessories were designed to fit on the BCD and so there's been no DIY modifications made to it :)

P&P was priced through Royal Mail site, but will offer free delivery to YDers, either by post or meeting at a suitable dive site.

There's some photos and a cut-and-paste description from another site below. Can provide higher quality versions of the pictures and if there are any questions please feel free to ask :D

Thanks, Lloyd.

Some blurb from another site about the bcd:
============================================

Fully weight integrated BC with new 3 dimensional internal expanding gusset (patented), which provides additional lift capacity.

Specification
--------------
Large Contour Back Pack on sizes Medium Large, Large and Extra Large, for better tank stability on larger size BCs
Sculpted shoulders using the exclusive Sea Quest pivot buckle system (patented) provides unsurpassed fit.
Extra padding on the shoulder straps for the utmost in comfort.
2 side-releasing non-ditch pockets, holding up to 5 lbs/2 kgs each.
Fully reinforced LDH plastic harness and thicker foam provide greater comfort.
Outer bladder constructed of Armorshield™ Cordura® (ASC) for increased wear/fade resistance.
Over-molded carrying handle makes carrying the BC a breeze. Standard for all sizes.
Adjustable chest strap featuring right side elastic webbing for additional flexibility.
Depth compensating waistband with a 1 1/2" buckle and floating lobe strap.
Upper right hand shoulder pull dump for even easier and quicker deflating.
Lower right pull dump
6 stainless steel D-rings for attachment points (larger one located on each shoulder)
2 large zippered pockets with pull cord. Comes standard with new Powerline Inflator (Air Source optional)

·
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to keep pushing this (well I'm not really :D) but the auction ends lunch time tomorrow in case anyone is still interested.

Thanks, Lloyd.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts