YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

We dived from Selsea with Diveeclipse today.
Flat sea, sunny day, sea temp. a tropical 8 deg, stunning 5-6 mtr vis on the first dive, the Shirala, would have been perfect if I' remembered my gloves.
Back to normal on the second dive, 1-2 mtr vis on the Barge, with gloves this time.

My mate drove there and back.

Great day, whilst most of you were at work. he he he.  

We will be diving from Brighton next wednesday.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Yes, but some of us can work in warmer water mate.

and he he he to you to  

Regards
Michael

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Don`t know Jay but you are working on 100 dives for this year..... and I am way past 200 since new year, so I gues you better get some dives in quick if you want to keep up.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Makes me think..... why do you do your training on the Island next door hihiihi.......by the way how was the IDC , are you assi now???

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Yeah - didn't do full IDC but got my AI (just waiting on my card but my teaching status has been upgraded). I run two website for the competition 'next door' so they do all my courses / diving for free - a nice realtionship as I own a timeshare apartment on the same complex. I am still planning a trip to see you and Rebecca though (as promised!). Am in GC the first 2 weeks of August so I will have to see how the money lasts!

Jay

PADI AI 623402

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>In that case Conrgatulations Mate
I am doing my IDC in 6 weeks .....Rebecca made me do it.
And yes we will meet on your next trip over here. I`ll come over on the RIB if i have, to shut the shop or do something....but it will work out this tie for shore.

Michael

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>You can have room and board any way mate.... but nice offer....so you like that sort of " work"    

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

Hi Mike (Scuba1)

Don't ya just luv it, me thinkiing about my cold, dark 2 mtr vis atmospheric/moody, dive off Brighton yesterday and you pop up with tales of warm water girley dives.

Up to 15 dives since new year, including 5 with you, so I've a lot to catch up as well.

Have you dug the sand out of the Cave yet? after 200 dives it must be clear by now.

I'll get back to planning my next 8deg zero vis dive.

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

I am working on it but digging there sort of makes the vis go " ping " and then i am afraid because I am not used to no vis and then  i just want to get back on my lilo......

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Sorry was logged in under the name of my missus....... she will not touch powertools and that includes a shovel...

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I am reasnobly sure the Dan and Andy were on the boat with you. Twin sets? CD wings? Dan in an Otter Andy in his new flash 03 compressed neopreen   Dan is the one with big holes punched through his ears. Andy is just Big

We do a lot off of Dive Eclips so perhaps we will bump into one another some time soon.

ATB

Mark Chase

1 - 14 of 14 Posts