YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

ok Im off work on thoise dates and AM going diving so anyone wanna come and where shall we go?  Dave?

·
Killed in the line of Duty. RIP.
173 Posts
Imported post

Let me know where you're proposing and I'll try to get time off. Looking forward to meeting you after all. :wavey:

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

i must admiot abbs looks good but im up for other suggestions......

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Andy,

Whilst I gotta admit Abbs sounds the 'Nads, what about Trearddur Bay in North Wales?? Loads of wrecks and simply tons of easy shore dives. Go one, you know it makes sense. And apart from that,  you're there that often that the local rozzers in Abbs have now got your mark mate ;-)

Dates look good, let's agree the venue.

Cheers,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Imported post

As it stands right now, I can go.  Course, with my weird schedule, it is subject to change.  Will keep checkin, and once a venue is picked, and the dates are close I will be able to confirm.

Scott

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

sorry folks and all that, weve decided to jet off to the sun around the 14th sept so ill be otherwise engaged that week.  have a good time without me eh?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Imported post

Thanks for the Welcome back.  Naw, I did leave Merry ole', but THIS time, my contribution to the effort consisted of 3 months in southern Germany, drinkin the beer and meetin the Fraulines.  War is ####, eh?  LOL

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Imported post

probably majorca

1 - 15 of 15 Posts