YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Imported post

Did you manage to download any of the files? My pooter won't do it for some reason. Would be nice to see them though, any tips?

·
Fair weather diver
131 Posts
Imported post

I downloaded one last night but my connection was running so slowly I left it and went to bed.  I just checked it and it downloaded fine.

Nick

·
Registered
117 Posts
Imported post

Looks like my pooters too feeble, sh*t. Should have bought a decent one and broadband instead of the last useless dive toy.

·
hmmm.. open circuit revisited...
760 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Drake @ Oct. 22 2003,18:19)]Did you manage to download any of the files? My pooter won't do it for some reason. Would be nice to see them though, any tips?
<font color='#008080'>Try right clicking you mouse on the file you want and use 'Save Taget as' - the server does appear to be desperately slow.... and each file takes a long time to download.

Hope this helps

Anke

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

If you only want Apeks ones, you're welcome to the ones on MY web page

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

I'll say it again. If anyone wants service kits, e-mail/PM me and I'll get them in for you. At the moment I'm sellnig at Retail price, if I get a hundred e-mails a week asking I'll put on 10% for the bother.

Digs.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Imported post

Finally got it to work, my pc is forgiven. Don't suppose anyone can get hold of oceanic service manuals? That would complete my collection and make servicing all my regs properly a bit easier. Cheers

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Drake @ Oct. 23 2003,14:06)]Finally got it to work, my pc is forgiven. Don't suppose anyone can get hold of oceanic service manuals? That would complete my collection and make servicing all my regs properly a bit easier. Cheers
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme...

Yep me as well...  Any Oceanic manuals out there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts