YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Who's Diving the SETT and needs accommodation for the Saturday night (24th April)?  I was just ringing around and it occurred to me it would be handy to know what i was looking for...

Also, who wants a double, who wants a single and who is happy to share a twin with a complete stranger.

Best price so far is £25 b&b (not sure if that is per person or room) where they had 1 twin and three doubles.

Am looking to stay quite close to where we get the boat on Sunday morning.

dan.

ps. My search has also, I think, found the grumpiest person on earth.

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Josie and myself are staying with Relatives in Southampton. Helen (porg) will need somewhere to stay though for Friday and Saturday night I think. I know she is going to London for the Badgers Malta Trip?? but not sure whether she's off on Sat eve or Sunday morning. I think its Saturday eve.

Dave Crampton

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Dan,

What time is the morning dive in Sett? If it's early I'll be looking for accom both friday & saturday.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

No idea, best to PM DD with that question,  or maybe raise it in the SETT thread.  

dan

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Didn't get a lot of response to this one, but if anyone is interested, I've booked for Saturday night at Comerways (01243 605859).  £30 for a single room.

dan.

·
Very Senior Member
1,908 Posts
Imported post

Dan,

you need to start a new thread

"which pub are we all going to"

Now that would get more interest!

Being the local lad (and the skipper) (and on the Lifeboat crew) (and occasional bar person in the Lifeboat inn) My suggestion is we meet in the Lifeboat Public house which has a excelent selection of beers and very good food at reasonable prices.
Of course they may be an option to nip acrros to the Lifeboat itself for a look round for those that are interested and still sober.

Regards

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Fiona - afraid not, this one's been sold out for a while.

David - That sounds like a plan to me.  Would quite like a look around the lifeboat, but I'm a bit sad like that...

dan.

·
Living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget!
1,430 Posts
Imported post

I'm game if everyone is meeting in the Lifeboat Inn at Selsey Saturday night  

1 - 10 of 10 Posts