Anyways, very nice mate

:thumbs_up:

Chris/z
:)

·
'Caribbean' Ian
847 Posts
10 Hours!!!! Ouch!

Just out of interest, how much is that gonna cost ya?

·
beware of limitations
3,443 Posts
10 Hours!!!! Ouch!

Just out of interest, how much is that gonna cost ya?
Well, when I say 10 hours, that's two hours at a time over 5 months. I have to get a payday in the way as its £100 / hour. Pay peanuts ...blah blah blah...

You can have mine if you want, worst thing I ever did. If only I'd have listened to my mum. :frown:
Care to elaborate?

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm booked in for ten hours with Louis Malloy :: middleton tattoo studio - home :: towards the end of the year. A half-sleeve of waves / ocean in the style of Kinsner: Hokusai's Great Wave

Looking forward to it!!
The guy s booked till October and has a cancellation waiting list of 150 people.Whatever happened to the homemade Borstal spots on the knuckles?

A guy I work with has just had a St. George tattoo, complete with horse and dragon, on his back.Like Fiona , I m not a big fan of bodyart(read shithouse scared of needles)but this thing is bloody impressive.

·
beware of limitations
3,443 Posts
The guy s booked till October and has a cancellation waiting list of 150 people.Whatever happened to the homemade Borstal spots on the knuckles?

A guy I work with has just had a St. George tattoo, complete with horse and dragon, on his back.Like Fiona , I m not a big fan of bodyart(read shithouse scared of needles)but this thing is bloody impressive.
Oh aye, just woken up have we? :D :D
Anything hurting that shouldn't? :embarassed: :redface: :wink:

Borstal spots on the knuckles? Spent enough time in various places (in a professional capacity) to read those quite well. Ever wondered what a swallow on the neck signifies?:eek:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Care to elaborate?[/QUOTE said:
I started getting mine done when I was very young (16) and my mum went nuts. She told me I'd regret it when I was older but I didn't listen. Now I just get pi**ed off with all the looks and the assumtion that you're an un-eduacted lout. Now, I'm not saying that everyone jumps to this conclusion but I've had plenty of experience of it.

·
beware of limitations
3,443 Posts
I started getting mine done when I was very young (16) and my mum went nuts. She told me I'd regret it when I was older but I didn't listen. Now I just get pi**ed off with all the looks and the assumtion that you're an un-eduacted lout. Now, I'm not saying that everyone jumps to this conclusion but I've had plenty of experience of it.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. I'm 37 and I'm having a few intermittant jitters. I've wanted one for a long time, but haven't had the design sorted in my head. I know what this will mean to me and I know it's right for me. This design will be radically different from what I'd have had at 16 though. I'm sure I'd be regretting that by now.

I'm in a profession that'll mean that I won't be wearing white shirts for work though!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. I'm 37 and I'm having a few intermittant jitters. I've wanted one for a long time, but haven't had the design sorted in my head. I know what this will mean to me and I know it's right for me. This design will be radically different from what I'd have had at 16 though. I'm sure I'd be regretting that by now.

I'm in a profession that'll mean that I won't be wearing white shirts for work though!!

You're right and you're also old enough to make an educated decision so go for it, it sounds like you've thought it through.

·
I came, I saw, I dived
552 Posts

I had my first tattoo done at 34, again I had always wanted one just never decided what. I ver nearly had one done when I was 17, in hindsight I'm glad they wouldn't do it because I would have ended up with a Taz or a little devil (they were all the rage, honest :embarassed: )

Just planning my second at the moment

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts
A Jamaican guy had 'Wendy' tattooed on a critical part of his anatomy and was noticed by the English chap standing beside him at the urinal.

"Your wife's name?" asked the pomme.

"No maaan, it someting speshaal for de ladies, if day work it for me den it say Welcome to de West indies, have a nice day"
:teeth:

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
Oh aye, just woken up have we? :D :D
Anything hurting that shouldn't? :embarassed: :redface: :wink:

Borstal spots on the knuckles? Spent enough time in various places (in a professional capacity) to read those quite well. Ever wondered what a swallow on the neck signifies?:eek:
Long story, tell you next time we speak,your early departure was a good call:teeth:
Paul had an encounter with a light fingered dancer:teeth: to the tune of £200 ...Doh! made me laugh though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts