YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DIR since '64
261 Posts
News item on Sky said it was believed to be only 40 miles off from Lands End :)))

Didn't want to land it in the UK due to our wreck laws & the US company will deal directly with the Spanish.

·
Кевин ХuΦ
674 Posts
News item on Sky said it was believed to be only 40 miles off from Lands End :)))

Didn't want to land it in the UK due to our wreck laws & the US company will deal directly with the Spanish.
If its the Merchant Royal it has nothing to do with the Spanish, with a Captain called ''John Timbry'' I guess she is one of ours:frown:

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts
It just has to be the 'Merchant Royal' so there goes the big dreams (mine anyway) of stumbling on her:frown:. But look on the bright side - it was found by our cousins from the other side of the pond :angry: !!!

If only the vessel that I am aboard now were over the site - with two divers working on the wreck and 24 hour coverage we'd have it clean in 2 days!

·
The man who makes nice "SHINY" things
1,706 Posts

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
Black Swan - Odyssey Marine Exploration

so question 17 ???

17. What does the future hold in store for Odyssey?

Odyssey is awaiting the appointment of two Spanish archaeologists prior to resuming operations on the Sussex project.

but I live in sussex ??

I guess the name of ship then :-(

David

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
and?

Although it's impressive today i would like to announce a much bigger and more significant find, after hours of searching and hard work today i found the son's bedroom floor:eek:mg: .

Dave

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts
Although it's impressive today i would like to announce a much bigger and more significant find, after hours of searching and hard work today i found the son's bedroom floor:eek:mg: .

Dave
That's interesting Dave, did you do the research yourself, I mean, you must have been fairly confident it was actually there!

Other Dave; The 'Sussex' they refer to is HMS Sussex sunk off Gibralter in about eeeer, a squidlion metricfootfathoms of water (fcuking deep anyhow). And its got more loot than Liz Taylors safe deposit box.

Berko

1 - 13 of 13 Posts