YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have one mitsubishi shogun 3.0v6 elegance,51 registerd nov 2001, silver, auto, 5 door, only 48000 miles, 10 months mot, 4ths tax, recently serviced, at least £9000 from dealer only £6995. have pics, is in autotrader. any interest can pm me must go need cash.:frown:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Try to pm Lisa R - she has been looking for a car for absolutely ages... she is at Farnes/St Abbs for a few days but she could be interested... I will text her tomorrow from Stoney ...

B x

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Try to pm Lisa R - she has been looking for a car for absolutely ages... she is at Farnes/St Abbs for a few days but she could be interested... I will text her tomorrow from Stoney ...

B x
She mentioned to me the other day that she'd put a bid on another one... Not sure if she won it or not? Good call B!

Si

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
She mentioned to me the other day that she'd put a bid on another one... Not sure if she won it or not? Good call B!

Si
well I spoke to her yesterday and she did not mention it, if she had gotten it she would have said... be sure of it.. lol

I am desperately trying to find her one too, then we can finally do some diving..

B x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.