YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Maybe you lot can help.  I'm after a 2ft long HP hose and can't find them off the shelf, 3ft being the shortest i've found.  I could go to dive shop but it will take a couple of weeks to get it and i'm not good at waiting, if i could find out who supplies them i'll get it done myself.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Sub Aqua Products - I'm not sure if they do a custom length HP hose service, but I do know they sell reusable ends for HP hoses - order one of these and just chop the hose to the desired length.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

I recently bought a reusable end from A.P. Valves (tel 01326 561040). They despatch within 24 hrs.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I tried to get custom hoses from local industrial suppliers, with no luck .  Andy Hayhurst gets custom hoses made and might be able to help you out, you can contact him on Tel 07702819381
HTH
Steve

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Cheers for the responses. I went with the DIR shop even though they don't make you feel very welcome when you go in there.  I noticed a couple of good bits of kit on their website though.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I don't know about DIR, but but they could certainly DIQ (doing it quick).  I ordered it yesterday afternoon and got it in this mornings post.  Can't ask for better service than that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts