YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Have made small appearences on here over the last year or two, so thought it was about time i actually said Hi!!

Been diving about 10 years, finally got around to doing a PADI instructor course about a year and a half ago. I have spent the last few years doing a degree in Marine Ecology and Conservation in Dorset. During that time i worked as Crew for Scimitar diving in Portland for two years, where I am sure i have served many of you tea and pasties! Also helped out on occassion at Underwater Explorers in Portland on open water courses and was a member of Millennium Divers. Have been a member of Herts Dive Club n Stevenage, for whom I teach diving when I am in England. I spent last summer as an instructor in Cyprus, and currently find myself teaching and guiding on the lovely Island of Gozo!!! I also have TDI trimix, and am about to do the DSAT/PADI tec rec instructor course :-o!!!!!

Sheren :)

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
About 'kin time too bird!

Now, haven't you got comfy slippers, dinner and an early night to get on with? ;)

S x

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yes! cuppa and choccie biccy in hand! :) x

·
6,935 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Branch meeting! PMSL! and yes, i suspect it will be messy!! im sooooo hoping my day off is Tuesday (it wont be, i know ;-) )!

·
6,935 Posts
Oh, lordie - need to teach you the emoticons - it's not :eek:), it's :) and it's not :eek:D i't's :D - oh, feck it, see you in the next couple of days and we will introduce you to the nuances of YD and maybe post that fab tunnel/silhouette piccie too ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, lordie - need to teach you the emoticons - it's not :eek:), it's :) and it's not :eek:D i't's :D - oh, feck it, see you in the next couple of days and we will introduce you to the nuances of YD and maybe post that fab tunnel/silhouette piccie too ;)
its not just the smiley faces i dont get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have funny messages from people under settings, and i cant reply to them! errrrrrr.....

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
its not just the smiley faces i dont get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have funny messages from people under settings, and i cant reply to them! errrrrrr.....
That's the thing about YD, most of the inhabitants post" funny" messages even when trying to be serious ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey welcome Shezza! How was Gozo? I have been hearing more n more about there and Malta these days :D
Gozo is lovely!! beautiful diving, something amazing to see on every dive. :)

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Hi Shezza, glad you're enjoying Gozo, I hope you don't get too corrupted by the ex- pats. Just to cheer you up (not that you need it) it's blowing a feakin hoolie here today. Very nasty, so enjoy the sunshine and the Cisk. x

·
6,935 Posts
Hi Shezza, glad you're enjoying Gozo, I hope you don't get too corrupted by the ex- pats. Just to cheer you up (not that you need it) it's blowing a feakin hookie here today. Very nasty, so enjoy the sunshine and the Cisk. x
You mean us? :angel:

Reactions: purple vonny
1 - 20 of 23 Posts