YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pimp my twinset!
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us have a trip planned to Plymouth from Sheffield this weekend. Do you think it is worth travelling down or should we just forget it bearing in mind the forecast for this weekend?

Any advice would be most welcomed!

Cheers

James

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
unless they are taking you 10 miles off shore the vis will be crap, you won't all fit in the wheelhouse to drink your tea between dives and the cars will get washed away to create interesting shore dive features when the river busts it's banks. It'll be fun, I'll join you if there's a spare space going?

G

·
ditto 'call the Skipper'

was due on Smudges boat out of Weymouth this weekend, but had the call at lunchtime today to say its been canned due to the forecast of 7's from the South

which boat are you on James?

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
A few of us have a trip planned to Plymouth from Sheffield this weekend. Do you think it is worth travelling down or should we just forget it bearing in mind the forecast for this weekend?

Cheers

James
Well, if you come down and don't get in the water, pop up to Newquay and get on the beer. I'll be there from tomorrow morning for our groups 8th Stag do reunion. :)

·
Mad as a Haddock
2,206 Posts
Stay home and have a swim round Medowhall instead:)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

Cheers

James

Stay home and save your money the weather is total pants I've just left the place

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.