YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been reading that Tony Blair is taking up his new role as a PEACE ENVOY!!!! to the Middle East. Who's great idea was that?

Hmmmmmm. Start an illegal war and kill thousands of innocent civilians and then take up the role of a Peace Envoy?

With a little luck he may get kidnapped by some Islamic Fundamentalists if he goes out there.

Sal

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Reactions: A. Berk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice for him, he now has power with no responsibility.

I thought that it'd be rather nice if he did some work for his constituents, but that's probably below him.
He starts an illegal war and has the blood of thousands of innocents on his hands and becomes a peace envoy???????

I was thinking too. As a member of the legal profession I think I should switch to mugging and then get a job as a high court judge sooner.

Sal :angry: :angry:

·
Banned
402 Posts
He starts an illegal war and has the blood of thousands of innocents on his hands and becomes a peace envoy???????

I was thinking too. As a member of the legal profession I think I should switch to mugging and then get a job as a high court judge sooner.

Sal :angry: :angry:
Or perhaps a little bit of :spliff: would be better before doing a spot of politics, seems to be the trend:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I think it is excellent that he is going to try and actually do something about the problems out there. Would you prefer he just say job done, somebody else's problem now?

I am sure that privately he would accept that lots of mistakes have been made but I would have far more respect for somebody who actually tries to do something about it, than the ones who just sit back whinging that it is a mess and then do nothing.

Good luck and well done Tony I say. :teeth:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I've just been reading that Tony Blair is taking up his new role as a PEACE ENVOY!!!! to the Middle East. Who's great idea was that?

Hmmmmmm. Start an illegal war and kill thousands of innocent civilians and then take up the role of a Peace Envoy?

With a little luck he may get kidnapped by some Islamic Fundamentalists if he goes out there.

Sal

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Does this mean he has to try and help sort out the mess he and Dubya have made?

If so, it sounds like a good idea to me. Who Knows, the rest of the world might make Dubya do the same when (and if) he gets booted out.............

·
No social integrator
4,457 Posts
I think it's a great idea. I also have some ideas for other posts:

1) Pete Docherty as Drugs Czar
2) Gary Glitter as Children's Minister
3) Jade Goody as Edcuation Secretary
4) ?

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts

Sal
Hmmm, we send a Peace Envoy and they send back an Envoy Piece :redface:

A. Berk :)

·
Registered
53 Posts

I think it is excellent that he is going to try and actually do something about the problems out there. Would you prefer he just say job done, somebody else's problem now?

I am sure that privately he would accept that lots of mistakes have been made but I would have far more respect for somebody who actually tries to do something about it, than the ones who just sit back whinging that it is a mess and then do nothing.

Good luck and well done Tony I say. :teeth:

:popcorn:
I'd say it would be better if he crawled into a hole in the middle of nowhere (or maybe a cave in Afghanistan) and stayed there for a long time personally, but then again thats just my opinion. I just think hes good at lying and manipulating and thats the only reason he was in power so long (that on top of the fact opposition was crap). Then again... I trust him more than Brown... Dear god.

Matt

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
well middle east envoys usually tend to get taken hostage. bring it on:)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
disgraceful in the highest order :angry: :angry: :angry:

however, I do not want him kidnapped, that will cost us millions and we would be forced to look at his sad face on the tele with Cherie crying every waken hour.. this way, he at least will only be on there periodically...

maybe this is where we are going wrong.. kill lots of people and reap the awards...

boiling (as in blood)

B x

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts
would be forced to look at his sad face on the tele with Cherie crying every waken hour..

boiling (as in blood)

B x
Whoa... fcukin' hold on a mo... don't get us imagining Cherie Blair crying - too gruesome to contemplate! She already looks like God made her as ugly as he could, then hit her in the face with a shovel!

Boiling (as in 3.5 minute eggs)

A. Berk :redface:

·
I provide much-needed sarcasm.
4,099 Posts
Whoa... fcukin' hold on a mo... don't get us imagining Cherie Blair crying - too gruesome to contemplate! She already looks like God made her as ugly as he could, then hit her in the face with a shovel!
She's certainly "special"

Jason

Attachments

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
Does this mean he has to try and help sort out the mess he and Dubya have made?

If so, it sounds like a good idea to me. Who Knows, the rest of the world might make Dubya do the same when (and if) he gets booted out.............
No, as per usual, it's down to the troops on the ground to sort it out.

Mind you, the one advantage of having the bun fight over there, is that at least we are fighting most of the extremists in someone elses back yard :wink:

[pedant mode on] It's not a war either. War has to be 'declared' for it to be a war, and this one wasn't :wink: [pedant mode off]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.