YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

I took the day off and went down to Newhaven.

Where, finally, I did the dive that's taken me two years to get around to doing.

An AAS ascent (on the long hose - woo!), a CBL, a 50m tow with AV and dekit later, and I am at last a sport diver no longer.

I am a Dive Leader.

w00t!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Well-in Dom and 'big-up' yerself!

So what's the next thing on your list? Club Instructor?

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

Nice one Dom,

Please tell me you have more than 50 dives  

ATB

Mark Chase

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Dom

Well done mate, i am hopeing to get a few of my branch finnished as DL's in the next few weeks.

In a club like CRABSAC with so many senior and dedicated instructors (Mark Mumford and Pete Smith) i am suppriced it has taken you so long.

Did the AI course with a couple of your club as well John (former DO) and Duncan I think (me and names - a disaster), Mark was Instructing (when isn't he?).

Well done again M8

Paul

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Dom

Well done mate, i am hopeing to get a few of my branch finnished as DL's in the next few weeks.

In a club like CRABSAC with so many senior and dedicated instructors (Mark Mumford and Pete Smith) i am suppriced it has taken you so long.

Did the AI course with a couple of your club as well John (former DO) and Duncan I think (me and names - a disaster), Mark was Instructing (when isn't he?).

Well done again M8

Paul

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So what's the next thing on your list? Club Instructor?
I suspect I'm going to be dragooned into that, yes - tonight I have the entertainment of getting a novice aquainted with a wing in the pool - it's the only thing we have that'll fit him

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Please tell me you have more than 50 dives  
I have more than 50 dives

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]In a club like CRABSAC with so many senior and dedicated instructors (Mark Mumford and Pete Smith) i am suppriced it has taken you so lon
Well, I could have done it sooner if I could have faced Stoney at the weekend
I think I was actually better off doing it in the sea. It's [email protected]$tard hard dragging someone up a steep pebbly beach, isn't it..?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Mark was Instructing (when isn't he?).
When he's recoving my mask from the sea bed 100 meters from shore with no markers other than a few transients - in about ten seconds flat.
We were most impressed

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

Allow me to add a hoo to the previous woos.

Congrats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts