YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I noticed a few comments removed, has old Brenners got a complex again about people saying the truth?

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

No... I removed your comments which weren't relevant or in any way adding to the thread.  I suspect you are here to  cause trouble and shall continue to try and incite arguments.  It won't work.

If you have a beef with Bren, myself or anyone on here, then tell us, rather than making snide, childish and pathetic comments.  If you can't be bothered to do that, then leave.  You aren't being forced onto YD.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hate to rain on your parade, but I didn't see any of your postings that were removed - from what I can gether, I didn't miss much either.

I don't know you from Adam, so if you've got the courage of your convictions, which I strongly doubt, then email me off-line and let's see what ya got? Failing that, kindly stop being a tosser and clogging these boards with your particular brand of norz.

PS: to you and any other trolls looking for a ruck - I do not have the access or authority to remove any one or any posts from these boards, so if your drivel gets binned, it's because someone else has read it and found it to be utter gash, but then again, I guess you knew that, right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts